An extremely well maintained stone built three bedroom terrace house situated in this most sought after semi-rural location overlooking green belt fields. The accommodation has the benefit of both gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Also briefly comprises: - Front entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Flagged rear yard with open aspect. The Council tax band for the property is band B. Available to let on a 6/12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £650 pcm. The bond is £750. Suitable for couple or family with two children max.
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: one week's rent
- Deposit: Capped at 5 weeks rent
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £180 to change the tenancy agreement (£150 plus VAT)
- Payment of £60 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices (£50 plus VAT)
- Payment of any other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy £180 (£150 plus VAT)
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.Redwoods Estate Agency (Halifax) Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent s website or by contacting the agent directly.