A most unique stone built three bedroom barn conversion situated in a quiet Courtyard style development within this highly desirable location. The deceptively spacious accommodation has the benefit of both gas central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Also briefly comprises: - Spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, spacious kitchen with excellent range of modern units, Yorkshire stone flagged flooring and a host of appliances, separate utility room/ wc. Open plan dining hallway, two double bedrooms with en-suites, further double bedroom and dressing room/bathroom. Stone cobbled forecourt and enclosed flagged area to the rear. The Council tax band for the property is band E. Sorry no pets. Available to let on a 6/12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £1,250 per calendar month. The bond is £1,440.
BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: one week's rent
- Deposit: Capped at 5 weeks rent
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £180 to change the tenancy agreement (£150 plus VAT)
- Payment of £60 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices (£50 plus VAT)
- Payment of any other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy £180 (£150 plus VAT)
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.Redwoods Estate Agency (Halifax) Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent s website or by contacting the agent directly.